This website is owned and operated by H2O.
What information do we collect?
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
If you have provided us with your email address we promise to:
- Only send you details regarding packages, discounts and any improvements made to our facilities.
- Not to pass on your information to any organisation outside of H2O, unless we are required to do so by law.
- Allow you to unsubscribe at anytime
When you provide any information you always have the option to opt out if you do not wish to receive promotional information. When information is given to us, you are giving us consent to use it for marketing purposes. If you change your mind at any time you can email us from the contact page
After doing so, all records of you on our database will be deleted.
What we do with the information we gather?
- Internal record keeping
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services
- Our representatives may contact you, either by email, mail or telephone if you have made a request via this website, for more information.
- We may periodically send you information about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting unless you advise us that you do not want to receive this.
Who we share your information with?
When you submit information to us you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. Whilst we will take all necessary steps to ensure your personal information is protected, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you disclose online. When you provide us with information online you accept the inherent security implications of doing this and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
We will not pass on your information to any organisation outside of H2O, including third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
If you think we are holding incorrect information about you or you would like a copy of the information we are holding about you, you may request this information by contacting us.
How we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational procedures to maintain information that is accurate, current and secure.